Oily skin care Routine (CTM)
Characteristics of oily skin
- Excess oil on face
- Shiny or greasy appearance
- Prone to get pimples/acne
- Clogged and enlarged pores
These are basic characteristics of oily skin. As we already discuss in our previous topic Different types of skin that oily skin produces excess natural oil (Sebum)and which is not beneficial for skin. That is why oily skin needs extra care and attention to prevent from acne and pimples. Oily skin needs a proper cleansing, toning and moisturizing(CTM) regime in daily routine.
Lets discuss how to care for oily skin / how to prepare oily skin before makeup
Oily skin gets effected with dust and pollution very easily because of the greasiness on face. That is why a person with oily skin should follow CTM every morning and before going to bed. Yes you heard it right Oily skin also needs moisturizer because the oil which oily skin produces naturally, is not good for skin that is why people with oily skin should apply moisturizer to maintain the skin, but it should not be cream based it should be gel or water based moisturizer.
Please watch my YouTube video for better understanding
- Cleansing-: Clean your face with oil free face wash to remove excess oil and dirt. I recommend organic product for face and body always. I am suggesting a good oil free face wash from Aroma Magic Neem And Tea Tree Face Wash, which you can buy from amazon.
- Toning-: After Cleaning your face with gel face wash you should apply toner which will control the pH of skin, helps to control acne and cleanse the clogged pore. I would suggest Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner which is also a organic product and easily available on amazon.
- Moisturizing-: The final step is a good gel based moisturizer to maintain the oily skin. I would recommend and oil free or gel based moisturizer like Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer which is specially made for oily and acne skin, also dermatological tested and easily available on 1mg https://www.1mg.com/otc/mamaearth-oil-free-face-moisturizer-otc529718
So if you follow this daily skin care routine you would not face any issue related with your oily skin. To keep your skin healthy and glowing always use Organic product with less chemical in it. I also use the product mentioned above because I have oily skin. These product are cheap and have good result in comparison of many branded product.You can also buy a complete kit for oily skin care from organic brand of India.
Stay tuned for my next post Dry skin care and take good care of your skin.
Glam makeup by Archana