Essential Makeup Brushes
Makeup Brushes play an important role in makeup artistry. These are weapon of a makeup artist. If you are investing a good amount on your makeup products but your brushes are not of good quality then you would not achieve the flawless desired makeup look. So it is very important to have a good quality of makeup brushes whether you are a makeup artist or any individual who loves makeup. Today I am going to tell you few must have makeup brushes in your kit.
There are two type of makeup brushes :-
- Natural hair makeup brushes
- Synthetic makeup brushes
Natural hair makeup brushes- These type of makeup brushes are made from animal’s hair. They are a bit expensive in comparison of synthetic brushes. Many people do not like using animal hair on their faces. Though natural hair bristles move freely, allowing you to not only pick up enough product in one swipe, but also to blend it out beautifully. Natural makeup brushes are best used with powder products like eye shadows and bronzers.
Synthetic makeup brushes- Synthetic brushes are just opposite of Natural hair brushes and it is very good in picking liquid or cream product . You can find synthetic brushes in any makeup store easily. Synthetic brushes are made up of man made bristles, usually from nylon or other synthetic fibers.
Complete Guide for makeup Brushes
A – Face Brushes
- Foundation Brush- It is a flat brush with dense bristles, which is very good in picking liquid foundation.
- Concealer Brush- It has less bristle in comparison of foundation brush. So that it can cover small or specific area which you want to conceal.
- Powder brush- It is a long dense fluffy bristle brush, size may varies from small to large. You can also use this brush for blush and for super bright highlight.
- Kabuki brush – It’s short, chubby handle and very dense, firm, flat or dome-shaped bristles. The density of the brush is very useful in blending the powder or mineral foundation for a full cover finish.
- Contour Brush – A brush with blunt bristles and a sharp edge for a sharper sculpt. It comes in many shape straight, blunt and many more. It makes easy to contour your face shape by blending your contour powder cleanly and precisely beneath your cheekbones, jawline, and forehead.
- Blush Brush – A long fluffy bristle brush to defuse the powder product, it takes very less product and helps to add natural color on your cheeks.
- Highlighter or fan brush – A broad bristle brush just like a fan use to highlight your cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid’s bow, and anywhere else the light naturally hits your face. Fan brush will give you very diffused effect while a short dense bristle brush will give you super-bright opaque highlight.
B- Eye Brushes –
- Detailing brush/Angled brush- This brush is used to fill the color in eye brows, to smudge the kohl and to draw eye liner. Over all it is a multi tasking brush.It has a spoolie at the end to remove excess mascara or to comb the eye brows.
- Eye shadow Brush – A dense bristle flat brush to put powder or cream based color on to your eyes.
- Eye shadow blending brush – It is a soft fluffy brush to blend the product for diffused finish. So that no sharp edges appear.
- Eye Liner Brush- A very thin and long bristle brush use to draw a thin eye liner . Useful in drawing wynk eye liner.
C- Lip Brush –
- Pencil brush – A pointed flat brush, use to fill the color on lips .
These are must have makeup brushes which you can easily buy from Nykaa or Amazon. I am suggesting brands name for makeup brushes set you can buy any of them
- London Pride Cosmetics makeup Brush set
- Sigma makeup brush Set
- Shany makeup brush set
- PAC cosmetic makeup brush set
- MAC cosmetics makeup brush set
** There is one more essential makeup product which is A Beauty Blender . I recommend Plume ‘s beauty blender because it does not absorb the makeup and give you smooth makeup look . U can buy this product on https://theplume.co/
Stay tuned for my next post.
Glam Makeup By Archana